||E-signature and Encryption
We are golden partner to Ascertia which is a privately funded company, managed from the UK with globally located development units.
Founded by Industry Professionals to provide services and products for realization of commercial use of cryptography.
The company's mission is to provide high quality, cost-effective products and solutions that integrate with existing and widely deployed software products, enhancing their security transparently. The Company uses its own distributed technologies to prove that they provide value for businesses in real world deployments.
The Company remains independent from Certification Authority products and vendors and therefore its Professional Service is free to provide objective advice for the deployment of PKI. Furthermore, it also maintains a state-of-the-art technology center for its consultants to test and demonstrate vendor products and independently verify claims, thus providing advice best suited for the task at hand.
The Company's principals authored, and continue to author, security standards in bodies such as IETF, ETSI, CEN that impact both Public Key and Secret Key protocols.
The Company's philosophy is enhanced by the development of PKI enabled solutions, developed to meet specific needs of vertical markets. These solutions provide 'all those are needed' for real business benefit and transparently make use of digital signatures and encryption as needed.
Businesses can save a substantial amount of money by moving from expensive paper-based processes to electronic documents, files and data. However it is also possible to lose substantial amounts of money, as banks and others have found, by allowing unauthorized changes to key documents to go unnoticed. Reputations are at risk when identities cannot be adequately confirmed; fraud and public embarrassment are the result when original documents are found to have been changed. Within internal processes people need to have their signature on key documents so that they can be held accountable for their actions. No signature means no security and therefore no trust!
Benefits and Features:
- A verifiable User Identity – unequivocal proof of a user’s national, legal or business status
- A verifiable Business Identity – unequivocal proof of the legal status of a business
- They bind verified User or Business Identities into documents or data in a way that cannot be forged
- They provide certainty that the document or data is signed-off and/or approved
- They provide non-reputable legal weight evidence
- They define who signed in what order and the date and time of this action
- They help to achieve compliance with many legal & regulatory requirements
For more information, Kindly Visit http://www.ascertia.com/Products/DocumentSigning/Default.aspx?m=menudocsign
Before trusting digitally signed documents and transactions, it is essential for business applications to verify the authenticity of the signature(s) and validity of the signer’s certificate(s). The application also need to determine if the certificate issuers can be trusted, what time the signature was created, whether the signer’s certificate chain was valid at that time, if the signer was authorized to sign the data, and so on. Ascertia provides products that answer these questions and remove the entire complexity of signature verification, certificate validation and trust management from business applications.
Either the application has to do everything, or a toolkit could be used (even then the application still has to manage everything) or simplified requests can be made to Ascertia’s ADSS Server and it handles the requests and manages the authorization, policy controls, keys and certificates, detailed audit and reporting.
For more information, Kindly Visit http://www.ascertia.com/Products/SignatureVerification/Default.aspx?m=menusignverify
Document archiving is an essential component in many business applications. It’s a fundamental requirement that the archive process is trusted, so that it can be proven that the documents have not changed since entering the archive. All organizations depend upon having archived documents that provide legal weight evidence that agreements were signed, transactions were completed, reports and financial documents are unchanged. Thus archived documents need to be relied upon for many years even after digital certificates have expired and perhaps even after the original cryptographic algorithms used in the signing process have become weak.
For more information, Kindly Visit http://www.ascertia.com/Products/longtermarchive/Default.aspx?m=longtermarch
Ascertia provides a sophisticated drop-in email MTA Server that can work seamlessly within any email infrastructure. This Ascertia Secure Email Server is able to:
- Filter inbound and/or outbound emails based on specific “matcher” filter rules. These can be based on From / To addresses, specific key words in email Subject field or email body, or existence of specific email attachments. Purpose-built matchers can also be provided.
- Emails that are selected by the matcher can now be signed using a corporate or end-user certificate by making a call to the ADSS Signing service module. Thus outgoing emails can be automatically and transparently signed before leaving the organization. No need to train users or make configurations in your mail clients.
- Signed emails received by an organization can also be automatically verified using ADSS Signature Verification service module. The verification results can be embedded in the email body or attached to the email before it is sent on to the intended recipient. Emails which are not trusted can optionally be sent to an administrator with the error results.
- Both incoming and/or outgoing emails can be archived by the Ascertia Secure Email Server. This archive can contain the email data as received, or the emails can be time stamped and notarized to provide additional evidence for long-term verification.
For more information, Kindly Visit http://www.ascertia.com/Products/emailsecurity/Default.aspx?m=emailsec
Ascertia offers a comprehensive range of trust servers to suit most internal or managed infrastructure service requirements. By following all the recognized standards Ascertia is able to ensure that interoperability with all other standards compliant products is achieved.
For more information, Kindly Visit http://www.ascertia.com/Products/trustservers/Default.aspx?m=trustinfra